Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cute Quote

The following quote was spoken by Lena yesterday when I picked the girls up from VBS. Although it isn't the first time she or her sisters have said something to this effect, it's the first time I memorizpaid close attention to the exact words.

We typically have sunglasses on hand for all three girls when we're out and about mainly because of the dialation in Lena's left eye. It causes extreme brightness and she needs to completely close her eye when out in the sun. We've encouraged all three to wear them but especially her.

After I picked the girls up from VBS, Kira grabbed two pair of sunglasses, the pink ones of course. Naia has red Power Rangers glasses. No way would she be caught in girl sunglasses! :) Lena asked, "Kira, please pass me my sunglassess. I need them. You know I'm dialated!"

Maybe this is only so funny to me but it just places me long long loooong down the road when being dialated will take on a whole new meaning. *smile*

Thank you to everyone for keeping up with updates through the blog site. I never knew much about "blogging" but definitely see the advantage. I know several of you have shared your feelings about blogs as well- makes me smile. Some days it is easy to talk and catch up with everyone but some days there is just too much going on. Plus, it helps me to know you all are with us on this journey. What wonderful family and friends we are blessed to have in our lives. However, please don't feel that you have to comment or respond. I'm checking my personal email almost daily so you are welcome to write to me there if you'd like.

holland_poulsen@hotmail.com

Love you all! Holland

To the Alief ISD Group: Thank you for the warm wishes, prayers and hugs that you shared today when I came up to work. I felt wrapped up in your strength and love and shared those feelings with the girls when I picked them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment