Friday, July 10, 2009

Hello friends & family...

Hi everyone. Based on a wonderful suggestion from my friend Kim, I've decided to start blogging about whatever is happening in our lives. As most of you know, right now we're in the midst of learning about and struggling through the news that Lena has a tumor in her brainstem that is affecting her 3rd nerve. The tumor is actually located in her cavernous sinus but more about the medical jargon later...

I hope that through the opportunity to blog about what is happening, I can create an outlet for my emotions and thoughts as well as record what is happening with the members of our family throughout this journey. This blog may also serve as a place for our family and friends to come and share with us their thoughts and feelings and as a way to stay in touch.

I hope you know we love each of you very much and are overwhelmed by the amount of support, prayers and love being sent to Lena and our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment